Earthquake Insurance

Rock solid earthquake insurance will protect you from the next big one.

It is important to know that earthquakes and earth movement are not covered in your Homeowners' Policy and must be purchased under a separate policy. Recently, many insurers have hesitated to offer this coverage in California due to the amount of earth movement in the state and the high number of claims filed after the 1994 Northridge quake.

The California Earthquake Authority (CEA) is a publicly managed risk pool funded by premiums, insurance carrier contributions and reinsurance. CEA is restricted to only selling coverage to residential homes, apartment renters, condominium/townhomes, home renters, and mobile/manufactured homes.

We offer you a variety earthquake products other than CEA. CEA provides basic coverage whereas our other products have lower deductible options, higher limits of coverage on personal property and extensive coverage for pools and separate structures.

Don't Just Take Our Word For It

See what our customers are saying about us